- 95% to 100% in annual energy savings.
- 100% clean energy from ultraviolet rays.
- Hot water available 24-hours a day.
- Water will remain hot in thermo water storage tank up to 3 or 4 consecutive highly overcast or rainy days.
- An internal electric element is installed in every tank for backup service in all climatic conditions.
- Water tank has the same footprint as a 50 gal water heater and easily fits in all existing conditions.
San Antonio, Texas
In the Fall of 2016, Acquasol installed a test unit in San Antonio Texas that was specifically designed to meet all US building codes and requirements.
Shortly after the installation was completed, the water temperature in the collector reached 276 degrees Fahrenheit (136 degrees Centigrade). This output temperature is more than double the temperature for a standard gas or electric hot water heater in a normal home, and will need to be mixed with a large amount of cold water prior to use.
This is a solid example of the effectiveness of the Acquasol panel as a water heating solution for residential, commercial and industrial usage.
Mexico City, Mexico
On August 27, 2015, Acquasol installed a test unit of the in Mexico City on a hazy, overcast day with temperatures hovering around 23 degrees C (73º F). The solar water unit installed is one that is specifically designed for Latin America.
A water temperature of 72 degrees C (162º F) was recorded only 45 minutes after the installation was complete.